How does symptom tracking work?
After providing you with a report, Ada will offer you the option to track how your symptoms change over time.
To track a symptom:
- Open the Ada app.
- Log in to your account using the original sign-in method.
- Select Track symptoms. If this option is not available, select Home on the bottom left of the menu.
- Choose a previously tracked or new symptom.
- Choose a severity between 0 (not severe) and 10 (very severe.)
- The symptom tracking information is stored in the user’s health profile.
Have more questions? Submit a request