Last modified: December 4, 2019
You can customize your tracking settings at any time via our .
1. General information on cookies
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your device during your first visit. The cookie helps the website to recognize your device the next time you visit it. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
There are many functions cookies serve. For example, they can help us remember your username and preferences, analyze how well the Website is performing, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
2. What sort of cookies does the Website use?
Generally, our cookies perform at least one of the following functions:
- Necessary. Necessary cookies are essential to provide you with our Services. It enables basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the Services.
|cookie_settings||ada.com||Allows the Website to save the visitors decision to the usage of cookies on the site.||365 days||HTTP Cookie|
|locale_redirected||ada.com||Allows the Website to recognise if the visitor has already been redirected to their language in order to prevent another automatic redirect.||365 days||HTTP Cookie|
- Statistics and performance. Statistic and performance cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting usage information.
|_ga||ada.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the Website with Google Analytics.||730 days||HTTP Cookie|
|_gig||ada.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the Website with Google Analytics.||24 hours||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||ada.com||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.||1 minute||HTTP Cookie|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. It tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
- Marketing. Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to target advertising and measure the effectiveness of our campaigns.
|r/collect||doubleclick.net||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. It tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
3. Third party tools used on our Website
We do use or allow the following third parties to serve cookies that fall into the categories above:
- Adjust. Our Website uses the analytics and attribution tool “adjust”, a service provided by adjust GmbH (Saarbrücker Str. 38a, 10405 Berlin) based on a data processing agreement to understand the conversion rate of the links. Adjust links also helps us to provide the user with the right application store (Google Play or Apple App Store) based on their device. The recorded usage data is only processed pseudonymously (via the Ad ID) and the data is not used to merge usage profiles with your personal data. Your data will be stored until it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected. You can find more information about adjust’s data privacy here.
We use this tool only with your consent. You can customize your tracking settings at any time via https://www.adjust.com/opt-out/.
We use this tool based on consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”) for the purpose of designing our websites in line with your user preferences and continuously optimizing these. Pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies are used in this context. The information generated by the cookies are the following:
— type/version of browser,
— operating system used,
— referrer URL (last website visited),
— host name of the accessing computer (IP address - IP addresses are anonymized so that they cannot be linked to any specific person [IP masking]),
— time of server request.
You can prevent the installation of these cookies by configuring your browser software settings accordingly. However, as a result, you may not be able to fully use the Website functionalities. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and the data relating to your Website navigation from being collected (including your IP address) and processed by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
Additional information on privacy in connection with Google Analytics can be found here: Google Analytics Help.
We use this tool only with your consent. You can customize your tracking settings at any time via our .
4. Right to object
In addition to you right to object under Article 21 GDPR, you may object to the collection and processing of tracking information by following the opt-out instructions of the relevant provider as described above.
Further, if you do wish to disable cookies then you can do so by amending the settings within your browser or mobile device. Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of the Website do not work properly.