Check your cholesterol levels to help get a clearer picture of your cardiovascular health.
- Easy at-home testing kit
- Analyzed by CLIA-certified* laboratories
- Certified lab report available
- Confidential results in 2 to 5 days
- Free delivery and return
- Total triglycerides
- Total cholesterol
- HDL cholesterol
- LDL cholesterol
- HDL % of total cholesterol
You’ll need the Ada app to track your order and get your results.
Ada Tests are currently available in the USA, except in NY.
You must be 18+ to buy and use an Ada Test.
Who is this test for?
Because 80% of premature heart attacks and strokes are preventable, anyone over 18 years old that wants to monitor their cardiovascular health can benefit from taking this test.
Doing this test regularly may provide you with the answers you need to track your cholesterol over time, monitor the impact of lifestyle and dietary changes, and may help you prevent heart disease.
What does this test measure?
Triglycerides are one of the most common fats found in the body. When you regularly consume more calories than you burn, your body converts these excess calories into triglycerides, which are stored in your body as fat.
How it works
1. Free, discreet delivery
Your test kit will be delivered discreetly to your home free of charge.
2. Take your test
Follow our video or in-box instructions and return your sample using the prepaid UPS envelope.
3. Get your lab results
Your results and lab report will be ready in the Ada app 2-5 working days after we receive your sample.
For the most accurate results, you should collect your sample:
- after watching our how-to video or reading the instructions found in the box thoroughly
- while fasting meaning that you don’t eat or drink anything besides water overnight for 8 hours before collection.*
- before 10 am Monday - Thursday and returned on the same day.
* Always speak to your doctor before fasting.