Diabetes and heart
Identify or monitor diabetes and check your cardiovascular health with Ada Tests, at home.
- Easy at-home testing kit
- Analyzed by CLIA-certified* laboratories
- Certified lab report available
- Confidential results in 2 to 5 days
- Free delivery and return
- % of HbA1c
- Total triglycerides
- Total cholesterol
- HDL cholesterol
- LDL cholesterol
- HDL % of total cholesterol
You’ll need the Ada app to track your order and get your results.
Ada Tests are currently available in the USA, except in NY.
You must be 18+ to buy and use an Ada Test.
Who is this test for?
Because type 2 diabetes and 80% of premature heart attacks and strokes are preventable, anyone over 18 years old that wants to identify or monitor their blood sugar and cholesterol levels can benefit from taking this test.
Performing this test regularly may also help you to prevent heart disease and type 2 diabetes by tracking your cholesterol and blood sugar levels over time and monitoring the impact of lifestyle and dietary changes.
What does this test measure?
The HbA1c test measures your average blood sugar levels over the past 3 months. This may help diagnose prediabetes and diabetes and may also help people with diabetes manage their condition.
How it works
1. Free, discreet delivery
Your test kit will be delivered discreetly to your home free of charge.
2. Take your test
Follow our video or in-box instructions and return your sample using the prepaid UPS envelope.
3. Get your lab results
Your results and lab report will be ready in the Ada app 2-5 working days after we receive your sample.
For the most accurate results, you should collect your sample:
- After watching our how-to video or reading the instructions found in the box thoroughly
- while fasting meaning that you don’t eat or drink anything besides water overnight for 8 hours before collection.*
- before 9am Monday - Thursday and returned on the same day.
* Always speak to your doctor before fasting.