Check your sex hormone levels and identify imbalances.
- Easy at-home testing kit
- Analyzed by CLIA-certified* laboratories
- Certified lab report available
- Confidential results in 2 to 5 days
- Free delivery and return
- Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG)
- Free androgen index (FAI)
You’ll need the Ada app to track your order and get your results.
Ada Tests are currently available in the USA, except in NY.
You must be 18+ to buy and use an Ada Test.
Who is this test for?
This test is for anyone 18 years old or older curious about their male sex hormone levels.
Fatigue, mood changes, and low sex drive can all be caused by imbalances of male hormones. These symptoms can severely affect physical and mental health. Monitoring your levels may help you understand what may be going on.
How it works
1. Free, discreet delivery
Your test kit will be delivered discreetly to your home free of charge.
2. Take your test
Follow our video or in-box instructions and return your sample using the prepaid UPS envelope.
3. Get your lab results
Your results and lab report will be ready in the Ada app 2-5 working days after we receive your sample.
For the most accurate results, you should collect your sample:
- After watching our how-to video or reading the instructions found in the box thoroughly
- while fasting meaning that you don’t eat or drink anything besides water overnight for 8 hours before collection.*
- before 9am Monday - Thursday and returned on the same day.
* Always speak to your doctor before fasting.