- Easy at-home testing kit
- Analyzed by CLIA-certified* laboratories
- Certified lab report available
- Confidential results in 2 to 5 days
- Free delivery and return
- HIV (I, II, P24 antigen)
You’ll need the Ada app to track your order and get your results.
Ada Tests are currently available in the USA, except in NY.
You must be 18+ to buy and use an Ada Test.
Who is this test for?
The Standard 5 test is for anyone that is 18 years old or older who is sexually active, has had unprotected sex, is experiencing symptoms, is entering into a new sexual relationship, or has been told by a previous or current partner they're infected.
It tests for 5 of the most common sexually-transmitted diseases, the same diseases tested for by physicians or hospitals: chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV (I, II, P24 antigen), syphilis, and trichomoniasis.
How it works
1. Free, discreet delivery
Your test kit will be delivered discreetly to your home free of charge.
2. Take your test
Follow our video or in-box instructions and return your sample using the prepaid UPS envelope.
3. Get your lab results
Your results and lab report will be ready in the Ada app 2-5 working days after we receive your sample.
For the most accurate results, you should collect your sample:
- after watching our how-to video or reading the instructions found in the box thoroughly
- for your blood sample, before 10am Monday - Thursday and returned on the same day.
- for your urine sample collect the initial stream of urine in the morning before cleansing the genital area and do not urinate at least 1 hour before collection.
Be aware that it can take 6-12 weeks from the time of exposure for all the infections included in this test to become detectable in a sample. This is called the window period.