PressPress releases, news, images and logos.
Ada Health is on a mission to bring the future of personalized care to everyone.
Founded in 2011 by a team of doctors, scientists and engineers, Ada offers an AI-powered health platform that is helping millions of people around the world understand their health and navigate to the appropriate care.
Our sophisticated artificial intelligence technology also supports clinical decision making and enables payers and providers to deliver quality, more effective healthcare. Ada launched globally in 2016 and has been the number 1 medical app in over 130 countries.
- 2017 M10 31
Funding announcementRead Press Release (PDF)
- Handelsblatt: Ada-Health-Gründer Daniel Nathrath: Sprechstunde bei Dr. Alexa
- Technology Review: E-Health: Ada liefert Diagnosevorschlag in wenigen Minuten
- WIRED UK: Can you really trust the medical apps on your phone?
- Popular Science: There is good health and fitness advice on the web—here's how to find it
- Fast Company: Will This Doctor In Your Pocket Cure Your Cyberchondria?
- Business Insider: The 30 coolest tech companies in Berlin
- PCMag UK: Feeling Sick? Consult Your AI Chatbot
- Forbes: See How Artificial Intelligence Can Improve Medical Diagnosis And Healthcare
- VentureBeat: What AI-enhanced health care could look like in 5 years
- TechCrunch: Ada is an AI-powered doctor app and telemedicine service
Head of Communications