Ada is a global health company founded by doctors, scientists, and industry pioneers to create new possibilities for personal health. Ada’s core system connects medical knowledge with intelligent technology to help all people actively manage their health and medical professionals to deliver effective care. Ada is proud to collaborate with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations to carry out this vision. The #1 medical app for 140 countries, 15 million assessments have been completed since its global launch in 2016.
Press releases and statements
- Ada Health launches free global COVID-19 assessment and screener in response to coronavirus pandemicApril 1, 2020
- World’s first AI health guidance app in Swahili launched by Ada HealthNovember 19, 2019
- Global Health Initiative announcementOctober 10, 2018
- Funding announcementOctober 31, 2017
- Handelsblatt: Ada-Health-Gründer Daniel Nathrath: Sprechstunde bei Dr. Alexa
- Technology Review: E-Health: Ada liefert Diagnosevorschlag in wenigen Minuten
- WIRED UK: Can you really trust the medical apps on your phone?
- Popular Science: There is good health and fitness advice on the web – here's how to find it
- Fast Company: Will This Doctor In Your Pocket Cure Your Cyberchondria?
- Business Insider: The 30 coolest tech companies in Berlin
Director of Communications