Ada is a global health company founded by doctors, scientists, and industry pioneers to create new possibilities for personal health. Ada’s core system connects medical knowledge with intelligent technology to help all people actively manage their health and medical professionals to deliver effective care. Ada is proud to collaborate with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations to carry out this vision. Twenty million assessments have been completed since Ada's global launch in 2016.
Press releases and statements
- Ada accelerates international growth, signing multiple new global partners as demand for integrated AI-powered health assessments surgesJune 15, 2021
- Leaps by Bayer leads USD 90 Million Series B financing in digital health company Ada HealthMay 27, 2021
- Medical AI Innovator Ada Health launches global partnership to help speed up diagnosis for people with immunological diseases and rare conditionsMay 13, 2021
- Digital health: Peer-reviewed study reveals significant disparities in coverage and accuracy among symptom assessment appsDecember 16, 2020
- Ada Health announces exclusive partnership with Obeikan to improve health outcomes in the Middle EastOctober 20, 2020
- Ada Awarded as Technology Pioneer by World Economic ForumJune 16, 2020
- Ada Health launches free global COVID-19 assessment and screener in response to coronavirus pandemicApril 1, 2020
- World’s first AI health guidance app in Swahili launched by Ada HealthNovember 19, 2019
- Global Health Initiative announcementOctober 10, 2018
- Funding announcementOctober 31, 2017
- Fast Company: All the things COVID-19 will change forever, according to 30 top experts
- WIRED UK: Can you really trust the medical apps on your phone?
- Forbes: See How Artificial Intelligence Can Improve Medical Diagnosis And Healthcare
- Financial Times: Tanzania’s digital doctor learns to speak Swahili
- Fast Company: Will This Doctor In Your Pocket Cure Your Cyberchondria?
- TechCrunch: Ada is an AI-powered doctor app and telemedicine service
Senior Communications & Public Affairs Manager