Better care begins with accurate advice
Introducing a digital front door powered by Ada, where medical quality and intelligence meet. Built to help you streamline and personalize healthcare.
With 31 million assessments completed, we help health systems, providers, and payers:
- Navigate patients to the right care for their needs
- Improve efficiency and uptake of virtual services
- Optimize resources and reduce costs
We're continually optimizing our explainable AI and medical knowledge in multiple languages to ensure Ada is safe, accurate, and easy to use.
Discover a digital front door powered by Ada. >>>>
Our partners include
Transforming patient access, autonomy, and experiences
assessments out of clinic hours1
navigated to telehealth1
directed to self care1
directed to lower acuity care1
consultation time saving2
rating from 450,000 users3
Intelligent symptom assessments
Your patients' access point to their care journey, available 24/7
- Provide trusted medical advice that's up to 3x more accurate than others, and safety on par with GPs4
- Help patients understand their symptoms and needs, with up to 3x more conditions covered4
- Dynamic conversational AI helps patients understand symptoms. 97% of patients agree that Ada is easy to use2
Features: Client-branded | 3,600 conditions, inc. rare, pediatric, obstetric, and mental health | 10,000+ symptoms and risk factors | Billions of symptom constellations | Easy web, app, and portal integration | Simplified language | Patient-friendly report | SSO for seamless UX | Bi-weekly optimizationsLet's talk
Smart care navigation
Helps you triage patients to the right care for their acuity and needs
- Guide to appropriate services or self-care with advice safety on par with human triage nurses5
- Increase utilization with cost-effective services like telehealth, and reduce network leakage
- Support primary care and call center capacity and efficiency
Features: 8 acuity levels from self-care to emergency | Navigate based on acuity level or condition | Configurable to your preferences and priorities | Integrate with scheduling systems | Signpost to any appropriate service or resourceLet's talk
Detailed clinical handover
Provide clinicians additional context and enhance the patient-doctor experience
- Give doctors a clinical summary for more informed time with patients. Saving over 1 minute in 52% of consultations6
- Help patients articulate their concerns. 90% of patients said Ada improves rapport with HCPs7
- Highlight less common conditions or symptoms that the practitioner may consider in their diagnosis
Features: Secure EHR or CRM integration using FHIR | Share report via EHR, CRM, email, or PDF | Configurable consent | Linked to 30,000+ ICD-10 codes for accurate reporting and billing | Receive reports in a different language to assessmentLet's talk
View aggregated anonymized data in near real-time
- Inform operational decisions, service planning, and population health.
- Identify trends, risks, gaps in care, and opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor impact of marketing activity on engagement and adoption.
Features: Track common symptoms, risks, and conditions | Capture patient demographics and care decisions | Advice, service selection, conversion, and satisfaction data across population | Feedback loops and SSO offer richer insightsLet's talk
Why we prioritize medical quality
What physicians say about Ada's real world impact.
94% agree that Ada's advice was safe and appropriate6
83% of Ada's top suggestions match physician's diagnosis6
73% said Ada improved rapport with patients7
93% agreed Ada provided useful information prior to consultation6
Ada's AI is built for trust:
- Developed and managed by doctors for the medical setting, initially to support clinicians' decisions
- Validated with real-world research and peer-reviewed studies
- Classified as a Class IIa medical device in the EU
- Complies with relevant medical device regulations and security standards and follows the highest data protection standards: EU-MDR, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, HIPAA, and GDPR.
What our partners say
We found Ada to be an innovative and effective technology, which has significant potential to empower patients and manage GP demand.
What our experts think
Selecting the right partner
The right AI-based symptom assessment and care navigation platform will deliver ROI and better health outcomes at pace and at scale. But with several options, how can you get it right the first time? Our experts put their heads together to inform your selection process – even if you don’t choose to work with Ada.Read the paper here
Disclaimer: Ada Assess is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional and does not provide a final medical diagnosis.
Anonymized client data of over 100,000 Ada assessments.
Miller, S. et al (2020). Patients’ Utilization and Perception of an Artificial Intelligence–Based Symptom Assessment and Advice Technology in a British Primary Care Waiting Room. JMIR Human Factors.
Combined global user ratings from Apple and Google app stores for Ada consumer app.
Gilbert, S. et al. (2020). How accurate are digital symptom assessment apps for suggesting conditions and urgency advice? A clinical vignettes comparison to GPs. BMJ Open.
Morse, K. et al (2020). Use Characteristics and Triage Acuity of a Digital Symptom Checker in a Large Integrated Health System: Population-Based Descriptive Study. J Med Internet Research.
Active post-market surveillance research with Ada clients (2023). AI-based Symptom Assessment as the Digital Front Door to Care and to Enhanced Physician/Patient Interaction: Real-World Evidence from Portugal and the Netherlands.
Scheder-Bieschin, J. et al (2022). Improving emergency department patient-doctor conversation through an artificial intelligence symptom taking tool: an action-oriented design pilot study. JMIR Formative Research.