Better care needs connected patient journeys
Introducing Health Journeys powered by Ada, where medical quality and intelligence meet. Built to help you ease patient journeys.
With 31 million symptom assessments completed, we help life science companies:
- Connect patients to the right care sooner
- Identify and access patient populations
- Generate insights through near real-time data
We're continually optimizing our explainable AI and medical knowledge in multiple languages to ensure Ada is safe, accurate, and easy to use.
Our partners include
Transforming patient access, autonomy, and experiences
advice safety, on par with GPs1
of users say Ada is easy to use2
Ada app users
users with access to Ada Enterprise
Intelligent symptom assessments
Patients' access point to their care journey, available 24/7
- Provide trusted medical advice that's up to 3x more accurate than others, and safety on par with GPs.1
- Help patients understand their symptoms and needs, with up to 3x more conditions covered.1
- Dynamic conversational AI helps patients understand symptoms. 97% of patients agree that Ada is easy to use.2
- Increase awareness for diseases through custom content and trustworthy information.
Features: Client-branded | 3,600 conditions, inc. rare, pediatric, obstetric, and mental health | 10,000+ symptoms and risk factors | Billions of symptom constellations | Easy web, app, and portal integration | Simplified language | Patient-friendly report | SSO for seamless UX | Bi-weekly optimizationsLet's talk
Smart care navigation
Helps you guide patients to the right care for their needs
- Guide to appropriate services or self-care with advice safety on par with human triage nurses.3
- Offer a seamless user experience with a clear path from identification towards awareness for treatment options and possible next steps.
- Navigate to a custom treatment eligibility screening.
Features: Configurable to your needs and priorities | Integrate with your platforms | Signpost to any appropriate service or resourceLet's talk
Personalized care journeys
Orchestrate care journeys to ease patient access to appropriate care
- Support eligibility screening through tailored eligibility questionnaires.
- If eligible, guide patient onward towards treatment such as tele-health consult with a healthcare provider for prescription.
- Ease and speed up access to the appropriate care through e.g. same-day pharmacy pick up or at-home delivery capabilties.
Features: Build custom eligibility screener | Navigate based on eligibility | Guide towards treatment | Telehealth provider integration | Drug delivery capabilities | Allow earlier, more convenient access to appropriate treatmentLet's talk
View aggregated anonymized data in near real-time
- Inform operational decisions, marketing communication, and research and development.
- Identify trends, risks, gaps in care, and opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor the impact of marketing activity on engagement and adoption.
Features: Track common symptoms, risks, and conditions | Near real-time insights | Capture patient demographics and care decisions | Advice, disease-specific, service selection, conversion, and satisfaction dataLet's talk
Why we prioritize medical quality
What physicians say about Ada's Assess solution:
94% agree that Ada's advice was safe and appropriate4
83% of Ada's top suggestions match physician's diagnosis4
73% said Ada improved rapport with patients5
93% agreed Ada provided useful information prior to consultation4
Ada's AI is built for trust:
- Developed and managed by doctors for the medical setting, initially to support clinicians' decisions
- Validated with real-world research and peer-reviewed studies
- Classified as a Class IIa medical device in the EU
- Complies with relevant medical device regulations and security standards and follows the highest data protection standards: EU-MDR, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, HIPAA, and GDPR.
What our partners say
Connected digital health initiatives are a key step in lower cost, faster, more equitable, and more convenient access to healthcare. [...]. We are excited to be a part of this COVID-19 Care Journey and for its potential to help reach some of the most vulnerable patients across the United States
More about Ada
Disclaimer: Ada Assess is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional and does not provide a final medical diagnosis.
Gilbert, S. et al. (2020). How accurate are digital symptom assessment apps for suggesting conditions and urgency advice? A clinical vignettes comparison to GPs. BMJ Open.
Miller, S. et al (2020). Patients’ Utilization and Perception of an Artificial Intelligence–Based Symptom Assessment and Advice Technology in a British Primary Care Waiting Room. JMIR Human Factors.
Morse, K. et al (2020). Use Characteristics and Triage Acuity of a Digital Symptom Checker in a Large Integrated Health System: Population-Based Descriptive Study. J Med Internet Research.
Active post-market surveillance research with Ada clients (2023). AI-based Symptom Assessment as the Digital Front Door to Care and to Enhanced Physician/Patient Interaction: Real-World Evidence from Portugal and the Netherlands.
Scheder-Bieschin, J. et al (2022). Improving emergency department patient-doctor conversation through an artificial intelligence symptom taking tool: an action-oriented design pilot study. JMIR Formative Research.