I need help verifying my new Ada account.
The first time you use the Ada app, you’ll need to set up an account. If you choose to create your account via email, the email verification step is necessary. After inputting your email address and password, Ada will send an email requesting you to open a link to verify your account. Once you receive the email, select the “Verify your email” button in the message to proceed. In some cases, the delivery may take a few hours.
To start using Ada:
- Find the email with the subject "Verify your email to start using Ada." If you cannot find it, please check your spam folder or the all mail tab.
- After you find it, select "Verify your email" or the link within the email.
The link expires after 48 hours. If the link expires, to create a new link and verify your account:
- Open the Ada app.
- Select Log in.
- Select Sign in with email.
- Enter the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Select Resend email, and wait for the verification email. This may take a few hours.
- Find the email with the subject “Verify your email to start using Ada.”
- Within the email, select Verify your email or the link.
Each account only needs to be verified once. After the initial verification, continue logging in with your email and password. When logging in on a new device, you can request your password to be reset.
Have more questions? Submit a request