How do I add, edit, or delete a secondary health profile?
Health profiles record certain health information for each profile within an account, such as names, sex, date of birth, height, weight, risk factors, and current medication or allergies.
Each Ada user account can manage multiple health profiles. The primary health profile can be edited but cannot be deleted while secondary health profiles can be edited and deleted.
There are two options to add additional health profiles:
- Option 1: Start a new symptom assessment. When Ada asks who the assessment is for, you can add a profile by selecting Someone else.
- Option 2: Select Profiles at the bottom center of the homescreen. Health Profiles display all the profiles for the currently logged in user.
- Select + to add a profile.
- Or select the desired profile in order to access one of the profiles and/or to view their assessment(s).
Deleting a health profile is a permanent change and cannot be undone.
To delete a secondary health profile:
- Open the Ada app and log in.
- Select Profiles in the bottom menu.
- Choose the secondary profile that you want to delete.
- Select Delete health profile.
- When prompted with the warning, select Delete.
Have more questions? Submit a request